Question for Gamers?

So my boyfriend Is a gamer (Xbox 360) and his birthday is coming up. I was wondering what are some popular things out right now I could get him? Doesn't have to be games. Can be accessories too. He just got a new controller, headset, and charging station for his controllers though.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• For 360? There really isn't any new and good things for that lol He even got a new controller and headset, which were the only things I had in mind xD
    I think you need to find another thing to buy him, unless you buy him a gift card for the online store (don't know its name in XBox).
    Or maybe buy him something from his favorite game, like a pillow, or mug, or hoodie... some stuff like that.

• Hmm, I never thought of the gift card idea. I might do that or a gamestop gift card. Thanks for the ideas!

Most Helpful Girl

• I strongly recommend Skyrim and Dragon Age (Origins, 2, and Inquisition). They are RPGs placed in fantasy worlds. If he plays Black Ops or other Call of Duty games, get new maps or Downloadable content. Make sure he likes certain types, fps or rpg or even critical thinking games. Just double check what he has and what he likes. Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• I suggest getting him a wired controller if he does not have one. If he does not and you want to have fun giving it to him. Unwrap the controller, sit on the cord, have the controller with a bow in it. inside the bedroom door in front of the bed and you. Ask him in a sexy voice if he would enjoy pressing your buttons?
    Try the game battlefront if he does not have it.

• Wow haha. That's creative I guess. And I'm not sure if he has that. I know he likes sport games, like NHL, but I don't remember the other ones he has or likes.

• Well then get him this years sports games. They put out new games every year.

• well the ultimate gift would be the Xbox one/one S.
    if its too expensive then maybe a new bigger TV... a better gaming chair... think about what he needs when he's playing... I always like to have a drink/snacks so I built in a compartment in my gaming chair to hold my drinks n snacks.

• You can get him resident evil 7

What Girls Said 2

• I think they've stopped releasing new games for the 360... so upgrading is inevitable. my partner and I both upgraded to xbone ages ago... if he's not willing to upgrade (which he will have to when no more games are made for the 360) then maybe hook him up with some merchandise? Does he have a favourite super hero? Or favourite game? Lots of things you can buy from game shops related to those things :)

• Xbox 360? that old lol
    get him a Xbox one S a real gaming system