Which movie or movie scene made you cry, or emotionally made a connection with you?

I am conducting a research on human emotions. So please name a movie scene or any thing that made a deep connection with you.
Thanks :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• That part in Happy feet when they are being mean to the baby penguin, that part in Armageddon when the fat guy dies, green mile when he is saying he's scared of the dark, This scene from this movie that Nick cannon is in I don't know the name but they're trying to escape this place where they're doing deadly expeienments and killing them and he gets really far and finds a control room with an intern and he's crying and begging to be let go and they look away in shame and the look of disparity in his eyes and fear in his voice as he runs and finds another door but when he gets to it he sees another person who was part of the experiment latched to a chair in this bloody room and the guy is laughing cause he's gone crazy by now and the door slams shut and a voice congratulates him on making it to the next phase and it ends right there I was shaken

• The ending of The Departed, the ending of Meet Joe Black

• I've got the music from that meet joe black scene going through my head now!

• The lion king, where mufasa dies ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I guess because I never had neither a father nor mother figure in my life, basically I was abandoned by both my parents, ๐Ÿค” I was able to relate to simba.

• the scene in the bridge to terabithia where that girl died. i cried so hardx

• i cried when that b**ch let jack die at the end of titanic

• And this in a romantic movie, let me remind all of you.

• ikr i noticed that almost all the romantic movies i love have someone die in the end! titanic, a walk to remember, the notebook, me before you, Romeo and Juliet, the fault in our stars... its all kinda messed up

• I cried like a baby with Hatchi. It breaks my heart how he was still waiting for the owner, so much loyalty ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ you do not have emotions if you don't cry in that movie

• The final French Toast scene on Kramer vs Kramer.

• Omg when they find the doggie lying down and he ain't feeling well in Marley & Me, basically that whole movie omg. The first scene of Up. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas made me sob.

• La Vita รจ Bella.
    Million Dollar Baby.
    Wall-E.
    The Bridges of Madison County.

What Guys Said 6