How much could I sell this painting for?

I posted asking some advice while I was painting last night so thanks for your opinions and I'm finally finished :) I really don't know how much to ask for a painting.. I've never sold one before. It's 30" x 40" acrylic paint. I don't even know if anyone will want it lol but worth a try as I need extra money so hopefully someone will think it's worth something haha

23

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have several paintings you could try putting them up in upscale coffee shops. I'd try $125 with 25% to the house.

Most Helpful Girl

• Post it on esty store, but place it against a white background so the picture is the main focal point. The cheetah kind of shadows the brilliance of the painting.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I really like this one. I don't know anything about art pricing, but I think you could get a good amount for it.
    you should to one similar to this but with mushrooms. that'd be really cool.

• Only £5.00

What Girls Said 1