Who's Version of "I Got A Woman" is better: Johnny Cash or Ray Charles?

Both are iconic musicians. Ilike Johnny's versionfor the rhythm and Ray's version for his voice. Though I will say the duet of Johnny and June sounds way more enthusastic

• Johnny Cash/June Carter
    Vote A
  • Ray Charles
    Vote B
  • Both are unique in their own way
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
like @Madhatters said I think Johnny Cash's Rhythm section with Ray Charles' voice would have been good too
@Madhaters4 sorry^

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Ray, simply gold. I think he also put in more emotion in his version. I think Johnny does an emotional voice, esp. for sorrowful songs, but Ray captured the emotion of the song much better. In Johnny's version, June had more emotion as well.

0|1
    1|0
    • It just don't really sound like Johnnys kinda song. I know he's covered some like harder stuff in his later years but the thingis he can still usually pull of whatever he sings

Most Helpful Guy

• never heard teh johnny cash version. i agree i like the rhythm more but the ray charles vocal. voted for the ray charles version... a mix of the two would be awesome. cash's rhythm section with ray charles vocal

0|1
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 10

• Ray CHarles by far...

0|1
    1|0
  • Definitely Ray Charles, his voice is so unique and it suits the song very well. His version was my ringtone for a while.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ray Charles has a better voice her I think and I think he still sounds pretty enthusiastic but I can see what you're saying

0|1
    1|0
  • Johnny Cash all the wayyy baby!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither. Toots and the Maytals version.
    https://youtu.be/QL4HyrP2hJc

0|0
    0|0
  • Ray Charles hands down.

0|1
    1|0
  • Jnny alll the way!!! I dont kow what song, but jojo wins

0|1
    0|0
  • I love them both but seriously ray Charles is winning this one hands down

0|1
    1|0