Ever notice that Punk Bands are often also really good at singing folk songs?

15
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• No, I haven't noticed until now.
    The second song is superb!

What Guys Said 5

• I dont care for most punk, country, or gangsta rap

There have been exceptions but on the whole i dont listen to it

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vywdVqZdRqk
    This is a song rock bands should do.

• having a band means you need one who can sing, the genre what the band play depends not on what they can, it depends on what they like and wich sells good... look at volbeat with classic metal and the singers voice, sounds not like metal

• Hmm oddly no. Thank you for sharing

• I don't care for rock music, or any music that involves screaming and arrogant fanbases that bash people for not listening to a certain type of music.

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight_edge
      Thats odd, you aren't straight-edge then
      Straight edge (sometimes abbreviated sXe or signified XXX or X) is a subculture of hardcore punk whose adherents refrain from using alcohol, tobacco and other recreational drugs, in reaction to the excesses of punk subculture.[1][2] For some, this extends to refraining from engaging in promiscuous sex, following a vegetarian or vegan diet, and/or not using caffeine or prescription drugs.[1] The term straight edge was adopted from the 1981 song "Straight Edge" by the hardcore punk band Minor Threat.[3]
      Straight edge emerged amid the early-1980s hardcore punk scene. Since then, a wide variety of beliefs and ideas have been associated with some members of the movement, including vegetarianism and animal rights.[4][5]

• Well you aren't straight-edge mr. Hates the American Indians and punk rock even though straightedge is literally just a punk subculture

• And you aren't a waffle and where did I say I hate NATIVE AMERICANS? The only Indians are people from India.