Movies everyone should see?

I'm not talking about movies you think people should see because they're good. I'm talking about movies like Star Wars and the Godfather that get referenced to all the time. I'm talking about movies that you tell someone you haven't seen and they say, "How the hell have you never seen that movie?"

Most Helpful Girl

• The Dreamers

Let The Right One In

Hard Candy

TEETH

Deadgirl

• I've never heard of any of those haha.

• Nope. And sure I'll try watching some of them sometime and since you claim they're all famous hopefully all of them sometime.

• I actually did see Hard Candy, it was one of the movies they made us watch in high school :P so I do get why she mentioned that one :P + it's not actually a castration scene...it's more threatening to do it. + the movie is more about the danger of pedophiles and one crazy 13 year old then anything else

What Girls Said 7

• Gone With the Wind is my ultimate all time favorite movie and I have the collectors addition and also I quote from that movie all the time! My favorite quote is "I'll think about it tomorrow"

and also I love all Snoopy videos

• Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Toy Story, The Dark Knight, The Pianist oh my gosh the pianist, The Rabbit Proof Fence, King Kong (original), Shawshank Redemption, Driving Miss Daisy

• Star Wars

The Lord of the Rings (if you haven't seen these, I won't speak to you)

The Dark Knight

• Well I think Dazed and Confused, Pulp Fiction, Goodfellas, Fast Times at Ridgemont High.. And I think everyone should see The Boondock Saints cause I know a lot of people who quote it. lol

• Barney & friends

• Referenced a lot:

Fight Club

The Hangover

Harry Potter

The Sixth Sense

The Matrix

Dirty Dancing

Sixteen Candles

Say Anything

Apocalypse Now

American Beauty

The Shining

The Birds

• -Elf

-The Titanic

-E.T.

-The Sixth Sense

What Guys Said 6

• Top Gun, Hearbreak Ridge, any James Bond movie

• The Lion King

The Titanic

I've never seen Star Wars or Toy Story and whenever people hear that I've never seen them they're really surprised and they say I have to see them... so maybe those (you already mentioned Star Wars though)

The Sound of Music (I've never seen that either but it's probably one everyone should see)

Can't really think of any more...

• Oh, and even though Twilight is referenced A LOT, rather than saying everyone should see it, I think I should say that NOONE should see it lol.

• Porn counts right? XD

Clerks! The only thing that comes close to that would be Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.

• I dunno, the ones you listed seem to be the extent of it, hahaha.

• Add "Young Frankenstein"

• Goodfellas.

Res. Dogs, Pulp Fiction