If you were a painter, what would be the painting that perfectly describes you?

Imagine yourself a painter. What is the painting that you will create to perfectly describe you or your life?

Describe it :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a rather old drawing I did in one of my sketch books a while back so it's a bit f***ed up and sloppy, but It eventually became a painting.

The hand not the girl.

link

• Wow :) But what does it represent?

• :D yay! thanks.

• You earned it :)

What Guys Said 7

• 1|0
  • I can't describe my work of art, it's to abstract. link

• Well I do paint for a hobby. The painting that would bst describe me and my life would be a panting of me sitting alone on a park bench or the beach or something thinking (that's where I paint the bubble thought making it look like I'm thinking of something) about all the things I yearn for in life.

• I have no clue O.o. I like to draw and I usually just draw nature or animals or something around those lines. I also have made some sculptures out ofclay but it would be really hard to fit my life into a canvus. Id say id have to paint maybe something like sunrise. Have one side really dark and cloudy with rain and fog to discribe how life was rough and then have on another side the sun riseing to show that in the end there is allways a light and its a new day and life will be better

• Well I actually am an apprentice classical oil painter lol and Jan van Huysum would be it while I am no wear near as good as he was yet, I study and paint the same style as him and I do similar things he did vases of flowers, fruits on a platter your general Old Dutch Master Style.

• A ship on rough seas? Cause' I don't know where I'm going? Give me some credit, I'm trying to be creative here!

• I'd paint you as a Tsunami :P

• You know what? It can work for me too :-)

• Some abstract thing that nobody can understand, but think it looks cool

What Girls Said 2

• Someone already drew it

I don't remember her name but I think it's Pam something

It's all red and yellow and orange with a little black

Al bright sky and a kind of river that starts off bright and ends dark

There is also a little hill on both sides of the top of the canvas, they're black

It describes me perfectly in a way.

It has lots of darks and lots of brights and some specifically dark spots

Which means that I'm really bright and happy but sometimes I get cranky and snappy and really sassy

And when I'm in a bad mood I'm in a BAD MOOD

At least that's how I think of it

I tried painting it once

It turned out great :)

• lots of people

i'm the type of person that likes to be surrounded by friends and family