Boudoir photography: sexy or tacky?

link

In case you haven't heard of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind a book filled with sexy photos of my girlfriend. Lord knows I've been with her for almost six years. I could totally enjoy a book like that. It'd be nice to keep in the bedroom. I'd love it.

In short: Sexy.

• lol so idly I just looked up how much it would cost to get these boudoir photo books done, and I would like to add something else. Considering the price I would be absolutely astonished and honoured if she gave me a book of these.

What Guys Said 4

• I personally think it's a sexy and hot way of doing things. However, feminists don't take lightly to it and make it an agenda as 'woman's exploitation' etc I do think that though this refers to only women, even men can do this for their brides etc - only fair (but men need to be maintained quite a bit to look any good whereas a woman generally manages to be good immaterial of size and shape :D

• as long as it's done well it should be tacky. bad photographer or outfits and I guess it could be tacky...but come on, women in lingerie. almost always sexy

• very very very sexy!

• Sexy :)

What Girls Said 1

• I like the idea of it as long as the pictures stay sexy as apposed to ametuer p*rn-ish.