Photography: What would be the best camera to buy?

I really enjoy Photography but I would like to get a better camera, But I have no idea what kind of camera is the best. I'm thinking the prize range is around 500 and up for one of those really nice cameras.

Also If I get one of these camera can I shoot video?

Most Helpful Guy

• Before choosing a camera, you should figure out what kind of stuff you will be shooting mostly. Different cameras are made for different things. I like dslr cameras because they are comfortable to hold, not too heavy, and have great settings to choose from. There are many sites with great information about different cameras, settings, and suggestions for various types of photography. Here are a few

Camera labs

Digital photography school

digital camera world

Imaging resource

Digital camera resource page

What Guys Said 2

• I just bought a Nikon D3200 dSLR camera, and it's incredible. It takes awesome photos, can shoot up to 6 frames per second in burst mode, and also shoots 1080p High Definition video.

• Depends on the camera. Also, it really depends on what you like to shoot. I'd get a different camera for sports and wildlife than I would for portraits and weddings.

What Girls Said 3

• The vintage ones are really cool, but normally I go with Casio for cheap cameras and Nikon for high def and video.

• It depends on the camera, I have a Nikon D3000, it's nice, but can't shoot video

• You can get good second hand DSLR's for around $ 500.00.

The Nikon D90 is around 3 years old but can also shoot HD video.