Classical musician vs rockstar?

I've just been wondering about what girls could prefer to date.. a classical musician or a rockstar? been a classical musician is a turn off? why would you prefer one over the other?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• i love goths, metal heads and all kinds of rocker guys (except emos) but I don't think it'd want to date a rcokstar as he would have girls throwing themselves at him and he may get a huge ego and feel entitled to sleep with some of his fans as well as his girlfriend or he might start doing drugs which I'm against (yes I know that's stereotypical)

i do like classical music sometimes, I can appreciate it and I played a brass instrument at school so I know how much skill and lung power it takes to play some instruments and how hard it is to learn things like the violin. id love to date a violinist, I love that instrument and I find it really romantic and peaceful so id enjoy hearing him practice

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Classical musician.

I can appreciate classical music more than any other type of music since I have been playing the flute and piano since I was in the 3rd grade.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl.

I like both music, played the violin myself. For me, a good classical musician is basically a rock star. I also like rock stars not for their act on stage, but for their musical abilities.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like classical musicians. I'm a classically & jazz trained trumpeter and I grew up playing in bands surrounded by these sorts of guys. I find them very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the classical musician. Metal music is stupid in my opinion.

0|0
    2|0

What Guys Said 4

• every girl wants to f*** a rockstar date I don't know but almost every girl dreams of a guitarist thrusting into them once in their life...ive had girls tell me that exact statement...

sources-i play guitar in a rock band

1|1
    0|0
  • More to music than just power chords, just saying.

0|1
    0|0
    • Power chords are still cool though.

• They are though, just so long as they're not overused, then again, never hurts to get a Chuck Berry style rhythm going.

• Man. I'm gonna find out for myself when I became a famous rock star.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think that, on average, being a rock start would be a turn-on, while being a classical musician would be neutral. I'm sure there are exceptions, particularly girls that love classical music.

0|0
    0|0