How do I get my ex to leave his girlfriend for me?

I still love Zach. We were together for 4 months and then he left me because he didn't believe me about something that never happened. We are on good terms now. He has a girlfriend that he loves. Last night he told me that he would date me again but he has a girlfriend right now. How do I get him to leave her for me? I will do anything as long as it works!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

if you manage to make him leave his girlfriend for you, it means that some other girl can make him leave you for her. you don't want to make him do that because that would make him not a good guy. also, if a simple misunderstanding caused you two to break up in the first place, then it's probably going to happen again. leave him and his girlfriend to their relationship and let it end naturally. don't butt in.

• THE BEST WAY TO GET OVER SOMEONE IS TO BELIEVE THAT You WILL BE WITH THEM

AGAIN IN THE FUTURE. ITS MY PROVEN METHOD. IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD, AND ONCE TIME GOES BY YOU WONT EVEN CARE ANYMORE.

THE PERSON THAT CARES THE LESS IN THE RELATIONSHIP HAS MORE POWER!

DO NOT CARE AND HE WILL COME BACK TO YOU IN TIME,

FOR NOW JUST BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING WILL FALL INTO PLACE AND BEFORE YOU

KNOW IT.

DOOOO NOOTTTT SHOWWW HIM ANYSIGNN THAT YOU CARE ABOUT HIM.

IT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK SO MUCH BETTER AND HE WILL COME BEGGING BACK FOR YOU!

ITS NOT A THEORY, ITS A PROVEN METHOD;D

• 4 months isn't that long...my ex and I broke up aftr almost 3 years...it's harder...and we still love each other yet he's dating another! I respect what they have right now. I just told him I still love him but I don't want to destroy whatever he has with this girl. I know in the end if he really loves me, he'll definitely look for me and I don't have to do anything stupid like making him leave her. it might p*ss him off or drive him further away from me. so gurl, just stay where you are just enjoy being single have fun and make him feel you're happy without him,you'l never know you might meet some1 better or maybe he'll come begging for you...hehehe... watever!

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!