My boyfriend seems like he holds onto back up girls!

I have a quick question I'm hoping you'll help me with.

My boyfriend gets friend requests from ex girlfriends he says are crazy and wants nothing to do with yet when they request a friendship he doesn't hit no he hits maybe later!

What would that mean to you?

He's also done the same with woman who post pics with their ass in the air and have video can shows for a price!

Do you say no to friendship request and get them off your FB if you have no interest and never will or do you hit maybe later?

What do you think of this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• I sort of went through the same thing. I got off of Facebook because it was annoying me to see that my boyfriend had a bunch of girls on his page. I later confronted him about it, especially when I noticed that he had some girls on there that he had confessed to have dated before. I asked him why he would even want them on his page if he was dating me? ...his answer was that he didn't want to offend/or hurt anyone's feelings. Then came "why would you even care if you don't even talk to them"? He later understood and deleted them. The other day he had some requests and he just left them as request's. I don't know. I am very blunt with him and told him that it doesn't make any sense to have them on his Facebook if he's moved on. Maybe talking to him nicely. Tell him to put himself in your position and ask him how he would feel if you had a bunch of guys asking to be accepted on your friends list. That may help him snap out of it.

• Selected as most helpful

It depends, whether or not you can trust him to that extent or not. Everyone have their own outlook, you'd know him better. I can't say he's keeping backups or not. Depends on how as a person he is. Like I've a lot of girlfriend but am not inclined to each of them romantically. Maybe I dated them earlier but now they're my friends or close friends and I don't want to hurt them that bad by denying their requests. What wrong they did? Maybe he thinks from this prospective, thing is you need to talk to him and pick out a way that works for both of you.

• Frankly speaking, he's a guy and we do've a prob of taking the way that'd add more to our self esteem and/or is more interesting rather than the simple way. Am assuming he's something like me, as for me it'd be boring just to delete and its just my mind, I wouldn't have thought a sec about it. Its just a male mindset. Don't worry and smile :)

• This has nothing to do with feelings being he didn't exept the request he hit maybe later. so as she would see it he did not except the request. my question is why would someone they have no interest in hold onto a friend request and not hit delete request?

• In our modern society, we often use digital means to shop for a "better deal". Girls do that with Facebook/online dating as well for backups. At your age, it gets harder to find guys who want to commit that are top-shelf. You'll probably have to settle for a guy who isn't as attractive if you want a serious boyfriend/hubby type if that's your goal. This current guy doesn't sound like he's that type.

• That's because you're dating a player. A player wants more options because he can probably command them. He's either good looking, has some money, some cocky vibe or something else that makes him attract women, not just yourself. He isn't interested solely in you. That's what I'm talking about. To get a guy who is commitment minded, he generally has to have less options, not more.

• What does this have to do with the question. My question is why would someone hold onto a request with the option of hitting yes instead of delete request?

• Men are always in search of companionship. A lot of times women are fickle and leave us for someone "better" or for an old flame which may be what's happening in this situation. Everyone today in relationships are prepped for it to fail because that's how it is in our society today. I wouldn't worry too too much about it, he may have just accepted friend requests from ex's to be just friends. I'd let it play out and see what happens.

• He didn't except her request he hit Maybe later. my question is why would someone hit maybe later if they have no interest and not DELETE request?