• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend of two years still is "unsure" if he loves me, should I give up?

We had a really rough start, where he told me for sure he loved me when I wasn't ready. I told the truth to him, saying I hadn't fallen in love with... Show More

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• Im not a guy but il give you my opinion.. I hope in return you will do the favour for my question :)..Me and my boyfriend were best friends for 2 yrs, we started seeing each other secretly etc etc he was still seeing other girls and refused to admit feelings for me.. in the end I did the thing I was most scared to do cos I loved him so much.. I told him I think we should see other people.. he then messaged back saying he had feelings for me etc.. by me walking away it made him realise he needed to decide what he wanted. he told me he loved me a little down the track... you shouldnt wait in limbo.. you deserve love.. and by making him realise you won't always be his fall back girl.. you might just get him to open up

• I tried something like that a few months back - he gave me this promise ring about a year ago and a few months ago I noticed him disrespecting me by the way he talked about my family and treated my stuff. So I told him what I was feeling about everything and how he needed to think about if he really wanted to work on it and then show me... and I gave the ring back. The next morning he showed up to cook me breakfast.. lol Still though no real signs of anything.. next time I think it'll be real