• Ask
  • myTake

Why is ex acting cold towards me after being friendly afterwards?

We broke up and it was hard for both of us. We have a daughter so he came over but we had a argument where I cried in front of him. Since the... Show More

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he is not over the argument.why did you have a argument? did it end on a good note?

• We argued over our legal custody. can't make decisions w.out the others approval and he was making decisions without evene asking. but no it didn't leae on a good note. he was rude then walked away and when I asked if I could speak to him another 5mn away from our son he just ignored me and preteneded he was busy. I was crying a lot afterwards bcasue he's so stressful and angering.thats how it ended.

• Hmmm then that explains why he is acting like that he is probaly hurt and mad and not ready to talk about it yet. I say give it a week or a ltitle to let things calm down then try contacting himand aww stay strong no matter whatgod will not put you through anything he knows you can't handle.

What They Said On Facebook