• Ask
  • myTake

Why is ex acting cold towards me after being friendly afterwards?

We broke up and it was hard for both of us. We have a daughter so he came over but we had a argument where I cried in front of him. Since the argument things have been strange between us such as him being cold. I saw him at the store and we usually say hello and chat a little. this time he walked past me said hi in an angry way and looked angry. neither of us made rude remarks so I don't think I offended him. Why is he acting cold and distant after the argument?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he is not over the argument.why did you have a argument? did it end on a good note?

• We argued over our legal custody. can't make decisions w.out the others approval and he was making decisions without evene asking. but no it didn't leae on a good note. he was rude then walked away and when I asked if I could speak to him another 5mn away from our son he just ignored me and preteneded he was busy. I was crying a lot afterwards bcasue he's so stressful and angering.thats how it ended.

• Hmmm then that explains why he is acting like that he is probaly hurt and mad and not ready to talk about it yet. I say give it a week or a ltitle to let things calm down then try contacting himand aww stay strong no matter whatgod will not put you through anything he knows you can't handle.