My boyfriend has been neglecting me?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months now... recently we both lost our jobs and I have noticed that we have distanced each other a bit. He has it worse than me, since I at least get some money from doing payroll for my dad, so he hardly ever comes to see me as often ( he lives about 30 min from me). So lately I let him know that me and my girls are going out of town for a weekend for a friends bachelorette party and when before he would totally trip, this time he just said OK that's fine! I was shocked and of course a little suspicious. So I'm going this weekend and all this week I have not seen him what so ever. He only called me two days ago to cancel our plans with an excuse and rescheduled for yesterday...but never showed up or even bothered to call to say why! Haven't heard of him at all today either. I feel very neglected, we have wedding plans for next year...even have a date! But now I'm scared that he might be doubting us. Is it just me over thinking things and he's just busy looking for work like he says he is.. Or am I right to be irritated with the fact that he doesn't even take the time in a day to give me a 5 minute call! Opinions please!

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is really bummed about his job and probably trying to figure out how he is going to last without his job. I don't know the exact financial struggle he could be in but this could be one of the reasons he is acting the way he is.

I don't exactly believe your over thinking anything. I would hate to find out he would cancel your weddings plans. I can understand why you would be scared, I would feel the same way. Weddings are a big step in a relationship and its a really big deal. I would recommend figuring out what's bothering him, if anything.

I do hope everything works out, and things changes back to the way they were before. Keep me updated.