My boyfriend has been neglecting me?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months now... recently we both lost our jobs and I have noticed that we have distanced each other a bit. He has it worse than me, since I at least get some money from doing payroll for my dad, so he hardly ever comes to see me as often ( he lives about 30... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is really bummed about his job and probably trying to figure out how he is going to last without his job. I don't know the exact financial struggle he could be in but this could be one of the reasons he is acting the way he is.

I don't exactly believe your over thinking anything. I would hate to find out he would cancel your weddings plans. I can understand why you would be scared, I would feel the same way. Weddings are a big step in a relationship and its a really big deal. I would recommend figuring out what's bothering him, if anything.

I do hope everything works out, and things changes back to the way they were before. Keep me updated.