• Ask
  • myTake

Dominated by girlfriend, is this wrong?

So I'm in a relationship right now where my Girlfriend is in complete charge. She constantly degrades me, makes me lick her boots, and makes me lick up any mess I make. She does it in public too. She made me lick her friends boots on my knees while we were at a crowded bar.Is it wrong that I actually enjoy this? I have no idea why.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You must be happy with what you have .. you shouldn't be like this .. try being more unique dude .. make her realize that you're no shoe cleaner but a person with feelings ;) I would slap her if I were at ur place like wth .. it won't be the end of the world if you break up with her ... since she has got you to take care of all things, she doesn't care of what she really has .. let her feel unlucky some day. link

What Girls Said 1

• Some men just enjoy having the woman take over. She's probably taking it to an extreme, but as long as you both are happy than don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 3

• Looks like you like to be recessive and dominated. Is it wrong? No, not really. Not if you don't feel your manliness being lowered or degraded. Is it weird? Heck yes.

• It's about masculine and feminine energy. You're the feminine, she's the masculine. The insulting and humiliating aspects are coming from your need to feel dominated, and her need to dominate. You're the submissive.If you're happy, then it's all good.~ Robby

• You're a freak, but hey dude, if you like women pushing you around you're a better man than me. Try to make me lick some boots and I'll put my boot up that ass! She take a crap on you yet man? Hahaha