Why is my boyfriend a jerk?

so my story is kind of complicated I married when I was young and separated I had 2 children and was 8 weeks pregnant for the 3ed when I left my... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• He's a coward. He wants to do what he wants, when he wants and say the things he wants, and then put on a show when he thinks he'll really lose everything. In the back of his mind he knows you will take him back and forgive him so there is no incentive to change. You can do MUCH better. I understand that the situation is much more difficult because of the children, but you don't want your kids to have a role model like him. They need to see a man in your life that treats you well and helps out so they know what to look up to for their own relationships. Plus, kids really do feel when something is wrong. I'm sure they already know that things aren't completely right between the two of you and that can put stress on them.

Dump him. Plain and simple. You've literally tried everything so there will be no need to sit and wonder "I should've done this, I should've said that." You've done everything you possibly can do and he's decided not to change for you or the kids. He's going to continue to cry and apologizing because he knows it pulls at your heartstrings so he can get what he wants. But he's a coward. If he *really* felt that bad about it, he'd be changing. So remind yourself of that when he starts crying again after you kick him out. I know it's hard but it'll be worth it. Men who want to change, would've changed by now. Good luck!