• Ask
  • myTake

So my boyfriend thinks I'm ugly - what can I do to become attractive?

I know this might make him sound bad,but he isn't.he's a really sweet guy and wants what's best for me.I workout 2 times a day,I go to the gym from 8... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You didn't make him sound bad. He is that anyways.I know you love him very much, but how can you live with him?How can you let him bring you down, calling you ugly and say that your friends are beautiful instead? Do you really love him that much to let him say that?That doesn't sound like a good guy or boyfriend material. It only makes him sound like an ass, which he obviously is.And if he always gonna comment on what you eat or how you look - dump him.He's not worth it and someday you will find someone that will see you as you truly are and love you for it.Your pick: Someone like him who doesn't apprechiate your beauty and will always find your flaws or someone who sees who you really are and loves you for it?Do you really want to change who you are just for one person that isn't even yourself?If you want to change yourself it shouldn't be because of him, but because YOU want so.You're beautiful as you are and you deserve way better.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 6

• you are very underweight ! and this guy is horrible ! he's giving you a complex and phsycologically abusing you ! get rid immediately!

• He is such an asshole. I don't care if you are saying that he is a sweet guy. If he thinks you are ugly, then why is he still with you? More importantly why are YOU with him? Either he has a mental problem or you both do. Dump him straight away. Or at least set him straight.

• Break up with him?or have him pay for cosmetic/plastic surgery...

• Haha he is not worth getting plastic or cosmetic surgery for. he needs a good neurologist for himself. Or just he needs to get admitted into the psychiatric ward.. seriously what is wrong with HIM?! There is nothing wrong with the girl who wrote this question, apart from the fact that she can't at the very least set him straight. I feel sorry for her.

• ok so the things you need to do is,1. call him2. break upperiod

• That is really sad that you would lower yourself to put up with some guy that talks to you like that. You must be brainwashed or have stockholm syndrome because there is no way in hell that a guy who says sh*t like that to you is sweet or cares about you. He is probably cheating on you with the girls he thinks are "prettier" too. And don't sit up here and defend him either because he obviously does not give a damn about you. I feel sorry for you because obviously you have never known what it's like to be treated right by a decent guy because if you did you wouldn't accept your boyfriend's treatment of you.If you take good care of your body, skin, and hair then there is really nothing else you can do. No offense but he is basically telling you that your face must be ugly then so what can you do besides plastic surgery?