What would you do if you caught your girlfriend/boyfriend going through your phone?

Last night I was woken to my G/F holding my phone and asking me who this certain person was. It is a friend of mine that I've known for years and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't know if this is the case, but maybe you've been giving her the feeling that you're interested in other girls? I'm not saying it's your fault she did that, maybe she just is sort of mistrusting by nature. But I've only thought of going through one BF's phone before and it's because he acted kind of shady.. the phone was always on silent and always hidden in his jeans pocket. I got a weird vibe, and sure enough, he was messing around.

If I were you, I'd just reassure her that you love her and that the other girl is just a friend. Tell her she's welcome to look, but only if you're welcome to see her phone, too. If she still acts paranoid and sneaks through your stuff, then that's just her being insecure.

• I haven't given her any ideas that I am interested in any one else. In fact I proposed to her two weeks ago from today. Maybe she's just nervous or something.

I wouldn't ask to see her phone...I totally trust her but, I also believe that it's private and she can do whatever she wants....call whomever she wants and if she had a guys # in her phone I wouldn'tsume it is anything other than a friend or someone work related.

Oh yeah...she said yes.