He has a girlfriend but he always texts me!

Me and this one guy used to be really good friends like our moms were good friends our brothers were best friends our families were pretty close. I considered him to be my best guy friend. We were friends from like 3rd grade all the way to 8th grade. Until we had to go to different high schools. Now we are both in year 11. I admit I used to like him when we were in middle school. Now he has a girlfriend of probably 5 months. But he still texts me even though he has a girlfriend. Do you think this is weird that he still wants to talk to me even though he has a girlfriend. I haven't seen him for 2 years

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• If you called him your "best guy friend" since 3rd grade, then it's likely this guy feels you aren't interested in him (romantically) at all. With that being said, he sees nothing wrong with it; I don't see any reason you should feel awkward about it.. Is there a part of this story I'm missing? Maybe a part where you and he haven't spoken? (You may not have seen each other in 2 years, but I'm presuming he was still in touch via the phone or otherwise)~ ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!