What is the best way to get a girl pregnant?

My girlfriend and I are trying to have a baby and I was wondering if there was any special advice we need on how to get pregnant.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• HAVE SEX WITH HER AND NUT IN HER EVERYDAY FOR 2 WEEKS STARTING FROM DAY ONE THAT HER PERIOD IS OVER

• i done what you said to that guy and nothing been doing it for 4 months every day like 3 to 4 times a day

What Girls Said 3

• The average young, fertile couple has about a 25% chance of getting pregnant each month. Things that hinder your chances include the woman being too thin or too heavy, not getting enough sleep, being stressed/sick, not having sex during ovulation (mid-cycle), and obviously, infertility. The general rule of thumb for a couple in your age range is to try for a year before seeing a fertility specialist. I've read many of your posts and you seem to be fairly conservative in your values, so I'm curious as to why it's you and your girlfriend trying to get pregnant as opposed to you and your wife. Are you planning to get married? Not judging, just really curious about the value system you've got going on. Anyway, good luck.

• Yeah we are planning to get married someday.

• well, first off.you two need to be absolutely sure this is want you want and are both in a point in your lives where you are going to be financially stable! but anyways, sex is sex. if you guys aren't using anything and its not working, both of you should go to the doctor and see if everything is working right. you could have a low sperm count or she might not be producing enough eggs. also, when you guys are done doing it, have her put her legs together and in the air for five minutes or so. this does help. if it comes down to having to use fertilization pills, be aware you could get twins or triplets or even more! it took me almost a year to get pregnant and we weren't using anything. good luck to you both! p.s. it has nothing to do with which position you two are in either, or who is on top or bottom.

• I agree with the rest. I will add that you both should definitely eat right too. Veggies, fruits, fish, the works. That also helps a lot believe it or not. Goodluck

What Guys Said 4

• .there isn't a best way. there's just one wayby having sex

• same dude me and my fiancee been trying for like 4 months nd nothing anyone cn help please say

• or in your case you gotta "mate"

• be on the bottom because she can't get pregnant if she's on top. gravity man, everyone knows that.

• Lol someone's going to read that and think he can have sex with his girl without a condom if she is on top =p

• Probably. that would be quite sad though.