Babe? OR Baby? rather to be called...

What do you rather to be called? Babe or baby, I like baby better.

• Babe
  • Baby
  • Wanna dance?
how come no-ones using the poll? :O

Most Helpful Girl

• i prefer baby lol its sweeter. babe seems like a guy word

• i agree with you 100% :)

• lol take a hot bath or something. the heat should help

• okay, thanks:)

What Guys Said 15

• It just see as though any woman who would call me "babe" should be wearing a mini-skirt and seven-inch heels, and be cracking gum. Guess I'll go with "baby"

• If a girl comes up to me with a mini-skirt and 7" heels, she can call me whatever the hell she wants!

• Haha! Hard to argue wid that! Guess I could even overlook the cracking gum too!

• I've had girls who called me babe and baby (including one of my big bosses! We're friends, so it's cool); more call me baby than babe, so that's how I voted. Personally, it doesn't matter to me either way. It's a heck of a lot better than some of the names I've been called!

• @Update - That's what she said.

• I only had one girlfriend that used babe/baby and it was OK with her but in general I'm not a big fan of that term. Kind of makes me think about babies.

• if its a girl calling me it then baby

More from Guys
10

What Girls Said 15

• I like babe.

• I don't mind either of them. But I guess 'babe' if I had to choose, lol.

• my husband doesn't call me either. I some times, once in a blue moon call him baby.

• what names you call each other then?

• my husband says "wifee" a lot, like in a baby tone. He always says it, like 100x a day.

I just call him hunny. Some times I would call him by his first name and likewise him.

• thats cute:)

• I don't mind either I wouldn't want to be called it a a substitute for my name, but depends on how the guy would use it in a general conversation.

• I don't mind either :D

More from Girls
10