Should I tell him I like him?

Just out of curiosity, what do guys think of a girl who tells a guy she likes him? Is it too forward? Would it be worth risking a friendship?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have asked guys out before and their first reaction is always really confused. They don't expect a girl to ask them out but it's more "wow this is cool" than "ewww freak!" :) do it, then you'll have an answer from him. Just let him react how he will. You win some and you lose some but it's always worth the risk. Either you get a boyfriend or you can move on and find another guy to like. Hope this helps!

• I guess it's all just a gamble huh? but is the gamble worth losing a friend?

• If you two are really good friends you could probably go back to being friends afterward. My thing is to live without regrets, choose the thing you think will give you the fewest regrets. For me that is to ask the guy out most of the time

What Guys Said 3

• Yes why can't more girls be forward like that?

• Because we expect guys to have the balls to say it :P

• Show Older
    • Touche you make a good point :P

• yeah, balls are physically, literally sensitive you know

• I would probably thing you are just joking with me. But if you really mean it I would love that.

• I think he'd probably think I was joking and I'd let him think it was a joke

• try holding his hand or put your arm on his should when you tell him

• yeah tell him you like him. if he runs for the hills let him.

• Normally that would be my attitude but he and I have become good friends. That's why I'm so hesitant.

What Girls Said 1

• Im actually going to be doing this on Sunday when I see him around work. If I can do it, you can. I've already told myself I don't care if he responds negetivley or not the way I hope. It's not like I'm going to know him for the rest of my life, that is if things don't go the way I plan ;p

• Do share how that went for you :)