Boyfriend is acting weird?

I've been dating this guy for about two months now. Things have seemed to get pretty serious. But lately he has been acting strange. We have gotten... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I think to give him his space and time to miss you is best for now. Sometimes when we freak out, as girls, we magnify things. I know I tend to do so. If he had a rough week and you 2 have been arguing recently maybe he just wants to cut back the communication in an effort to avoid the beginning of another argument. Seriously when I'm having a bad day I tend to avoid people who trigger negative emotions in me. I want to be around people that make me feel better and positive. Give him space. Don't make life changes forr other people. Do them for yourself. If the relationship fails you will resent him later for the changes you made to be with him. Do things for you. The person who depends the most on the relationship the most looses their power. The person that can live with out the relationship holds it. Be independent and care free.Show him that your lfie will still continue even if he doesn't talk to you as often. Don't be naggy or needy. If you pull away he will notice...Good luck.

• Thats the thing. In the beginning I was the one who was hesitant about getting into a serious relationship because of my long term career goals but I could feel he was trying to talk me out of it and was saying that we seemed to have a great connection and was asking would I ignore fate if I met the right guy and let a potential great relationship go. I was the one who was casual about it in the beginning and over time we have gotten closer and I have developed more feelings for him, but now

• I see him pulling back. The only reason I asked him about the female friend is because he kept talking about her because she had just moved and he kept making me feel like I couldn't compare to her even though he swore up and down its not like that between them and that I'm the one he wants to be with it, it still raised a red flag and made me feel hurt. He does usually want to talk things out with me, so his behavior recently has seemed unusually different.