Good prank to pull on my boyfriend?

My best friend is coming to visit me this weekend with her boyfriend and we want to pull a prank on our guys. We want it it to be pretty epic because they love to go out of their way to do things that irritate us! LOL...this is all in good fun :) We love them so we don't really want it to be hurtful or mean but we do want to get them back pretty good...just for putting up with them haha!

Most Helpful Guy

• Contact Axe at to prank your friends. Make sure you record it so you can post a video online.

Set up a prank at the firing range. Nothing hurts worse than a blow to his ego. You take a safety course on how to handle weapons. Then go to an outdoor firing range. You guys take some time testing out your weapon and zero them in. Then you take a short break. You can ask your boyfriend what you are doing wrong and have a rubber gun to have him show you how to hold it, etc. Tell him you need his good luck.

The bullets are replaced with blanks. Small fireworks with electric leads are placed on and around the target. When he fires a round, a pyrotechnic will pop a small charge near the target to simulate a miss.

Then it is your turn to fire the weapon. You take your stance and every time you squeeze the trigger the pyrotechnic pops a charge on the target simulating a hit. So his good luck rubbed off on you. :) After a clip each you let him in on the ruse. No harm no foul.