• Ask
  • myTake

Do you look like your mom or your dad, or both?

Just wondering. I look nothing like my mom and EXACTLY like my dad. So much that once somebody thought his sister was my mother.

Most Helpful Opinion

Was this helpful? Yes

Have an opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 24

• i look like my papa.

• Nose, freckles/moles, temper at times=dadSmile, body shape, morals=mom

• a bit of both though for the most part , I think I look like my mum.

• my mom.

• I have both of their feautres mixed on me.

• Definitely my mother, if you saw my dad you would be shocked or in disbelief.

• everyone says I look like my mom, but I don't see it. I would admit if I did, but I seriously don't

• Bothmy dad's lips and nose & my moms face shape and eyes

• I look A LOT like my mom. Everyone says so. I've never met my birthfather, but I know he was Egyptian, so I know that's where I got my dark eyes, hair, and eyelashes, and my olive skin tone. I'm pretty sure everything else I got from my mom. I'm a couple inches taller than her though, so maybe that's from the fraternal side as well.

• I've been told I look like my mum but I don't think I do :)

• i look more like me dad with a little of me mom thrown in

• I look more like my mom.I get my nose, eye color, hair color, and face shape from my momwhere I get my eyebrows, ears, and lips from my dad

• Eyes <3

• haha you're silly :)

• I look more like my mom, but I've been told that I look a lot like my dad too.

• I look like my mom and no where look like my dad.

• i actually don't look anything like EITHER of my parents, or anyone in my fam!loli've been asked b4 if I was adopted!

• I look a lot like my grandparents, actually. I once saw a picture of my paternal grandfather (who died 10 years before I was even born) and the upper part of my face looks exactly like his, and my smile is my maternal grandmother's. I have the abruptness from my paternal grandmother and the dry humor from paternal grandfather, temper from my maternal grandfather and sensitivity from my maternal grandmother. The only thing that I think I got from my parents was their awkward nerdiness, haha...I have a tendency to ramble on and on about things people don't even care about. (Like I am rightnow.) I've heard I look more like my mother though, I have her hair from when she was younger, and basically the same body shape too. Sorry, I kinda think this genetic stuff is interesting. :D

• I look more like mom but a lot like my dad too

• People tell me I'm a split image of my mom... except younger, lol.

• Both equally

• Growing up I looked more like my dad, pretty much exactly like him. And now I can't really compare but a lot of people say I look like my mom now.I think I look more like my dad though, face shape and everything. Especially my chin and eyes I guess too.

• my mum I guess.

• My mummy is the best, my daddy is a bad man.

• Mixed so not that much like either

What They Said On Facebook