• Ask
  • myTake

The guy I like says I am smothering him?

I met this guy in a rp chat room and we hit it off great. Unlike me he is very shy at times towards me and I need to give him that push or nag him.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• He said he feels smothered, so he wants you to back off a bit. You may know him pretty well by now, and you may be right that he is shy/damaged from his ex/etc, but none of that is an invitation for you to push him to do what you say. I don't know anything about him, of course, but nothing you've said here makes me think he's a "bad guy" or that he doesn't like you... I just think he's telling you, clearly and directly, that he doesn't want to talk/chat as often as you do now and he doesn't want to feel pressured anymore. If you like him and want him to like you, it's probably best to respect that. Or you could just say 'screw it' and find someone else who wants the same thing as you.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1