Does he want to hook up again?

I've been good friends with him - we'll call him Kyle - for about a year now. In June, he and I hooked up. We did not have sex, but we very nearly did. We spent the whole night together and he begged me to stay w him the next morning, but I didn't. I was involved w a friend of his at the time, but I broke up w this guy very soon after because I didn't want him to ever find out what had happened w Kyle.

Last wknd, Kyle and I went to the same party and left together at 3:45 AM. He came home w me, and stayed over until one the next afternoon. Again, we did not have sex but very nearly did. He and I text all the time and constantly say I Love You to each other - though, not in a romantic way. Every time we are together, we are always hugging and acting very flirtatious, saying how much we love and miss each other. (He lives in a different city so I don't get to see him very often.)

I don't want a relationship w him because the last relationship I was in took a lot out of me. I don't feel ready to emotionally invest in someone again, and I'm not emotionally invested in Kyle. We're great friends and we have a great time in bed - but I don't want him to be my boyfriend.

My question is if he wants to hook up again. I really enjoy being physical w him, and I'd like to continue that. But does anyone else think that will happen?