Does he want to hook up again?

I've been good friends with him - we'll call him Kyle - for about a year now. In June, he and I hooked up. We did not have sex, but we very nearly did. We spent the whole night together and he begged me to stay w him the next morning, but I didn't. I was involved w a friend of his at the time, but I broke up w this guy very soon after because I didn't want him to ever find out what had happened w Kyle.

Last wknd, Kyle and I went to the same party and left together at 3:45 AM. He came home w me, and stayed over until one the next afternoon. Again, we did not have sex but very nearly did. He and I text all the time and constantly say I Love You to each other - though, not in a romantic way. Every time we are together, we are always hugging and acting very flirtatious, saying how much we love and miss each other. (He lives in a different city so I don't get to see him very often.)

I don't want a relationship w him because the last relationship I was in took a lot out of me. I don't feel ready to emotionally invest in someone again, and I'm not emotionally invested in Kyle. We're great friends and we have a great time in bed - but I don't want him to be my boyfriend.

My question is if he wants to hook up again. I really enjoy being physical w him, and I'd like to continue that. But does anyone else think that will happen?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• My question is what's preventing you from going all the way? You keep saying you "almost had sex". Well, what's stopping you, if you in fact, don't want a relationship with this guy. This is something you need to ask yourself, and answer yourself and him, not me...just something to think about

• Again, I didn't need to know that. I told you in my answer. I was merely trying to get you to think about that sort of question

• I haven't had sex with him because I'm a virgin. So, I take that step pretty seriously, haha. I'm perfectly fine doing other stuff, but if he and I were to actually have sex we would need to be in a relationship. I definitely want to sleep with him, but I made a promise to myself a long time ago that I would be in a committed, loving relationship before losing my virginity to them. And it's not a promise I'm willing to break any time soon.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!