• Ask
  • myTake

Beginning of a LDR? Am I crazy?

Alright so here's the deal, forgive me for the long story. I'm a 17 year old homeschooled antisocial girl with few friends. (wow that first line is... Show More

I am well aware of the standard rules of public place and tell a friend and such.
It's not this is gonna be a spur of the moment thing, my Ma plans on speaking to his folks and such.

Also I'm not really interested in the whole flirting around thing, boys in my area are just that, boys.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not a believer in cyber dating. He may be all he says he is, but face-to-face he may be a lot of other things as well that wouldn't please you. It's a big waste of time and money if this doesn't work out. There are guys closer to home, you know. Try meeting some! In real time! At least, give that a try. Take a dance class, join a club for people with interests like yours, flirt with guys at the grocery store, anything At least you would hone your people skills, something you can't do online.

What Girls Said 1

• This is kind of late for 1am..but all I can really say that it takes two. He has to be willing as well. You should do what you think will make you happy. It's best not to rush into things but once you feel as though you've gotten to know him enough meet him in a public area or bring someone people with you and don't go anywhere alone with him =/ at first. make sure you put your safety first. bring mace. lol. always a great ice breaker for guys. =P hahhahaa. but seriuously be careful and I'm sure if you two want it to work out and commit to one another that you can. It can be really hard with ldr. Make sure someone knows where you're going to be by the way. I don't think this advice is coming together well...lol. idk..i think I covered all the bases...mace...public place...ppl know where you are...bring people with you if you can...make sure you don't go anywhere alone with him at first...yeah...sounds right...okay. hope it helps. oh you're not crazy. love is a risk within itself...you have to take a chance sometimes.