Would a guy say this to a girl who he viewed as just his friend?

My friend and I live on different parts of campus. I asked him to hang out with me, and he said that he doesn't have a reason to come to my part of campus, but he would come for me because I'm an exception. I know he comes to my part of campus sometimes though- at least twice a week. I thought it was a really nice thing to say. Was he just being friendly or do you think he meant something more by it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Guys usually say what they mean. I think you should ask him what he means by "exception". He could mean that he really enjoys spending time with you, or he's hoping that you two will one day become more than friends. How do you guys hang out? Does he treat you like one of the guys...OR does he usually say and do stuff to make you feel special? How does he treat his other female friends in comparison to how he treats you and does he act jealous when other guys get a bit too close to you?

• when we hang out he treats me really well but he is nice to all girls. I know he has told his friends about me and from what he said he seems to have a really high opinion of me. I haven't seen him get jealous or anything but I haven't really gotten attention from other guys in front of him. he has told me that he misses me and he wants to get dinner and a while ago he suggested seeing a movie during the weekend. he doesn't make a particular effort to talk to me/text me or anything though

• Show Older
    • thank you for all your help!

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• are you having sex w him? if not maybe he likes u

• no we aren't having sex. we are just friends right now

• then he digs u