I have been in NC for 6 weeks and friends suggest to not apologize

Guys need your help! My girlfriends told me don't apologize because Iam a girl and he won't believe me :( but I want to, do you think I shouldn't ? I think for say sorry doesn't really matter the sex or who is responsible or Iam wrong?

Updates:
Well my mum was sick and we went to visited her and then continue our travel around the world but when I saw her unwell I stay with her 10 months and we didn't travel and we spend the money :( so I distroy his dream and one day he wake up and left me without notice he send me and email saying I don't want to know anything about you, you are nobody without me and he say I was very selfish I feel guilty :( but its was not my intention that all I miss him very much that make me stupid that's what

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Do what you think is best, don't listen to other people

• Thank you very much

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 3

• It's true NC voted for Romney, but I don't think you have to apoologize just for being there, not for only 6 weeks.Now, if you had been there for three MONTHS, then you'd have to apologize!

• You shouldn't have to apologize..just go about talking to him like nothing happened.

• But that doesn't make a man upset? To pretend nothing happens!Well I just want to do the right thing but I guess in the end I miss him

• out of this world math formulas~

What Girls Said 3

• apologize then,but don't expect him to come back if he has already made up his mind to move on

• Thanks, you are right :(

• if you were wrong ,yes you should apologize,use your own judgement,sometimes our friends want to be helpful but you should make your own choices

• Well if you gave us more background info then maybe we would be able to answer this question:P