Girls, if your man had a girl who was a friend and was very attractive how would you feel?

And let's say they were friends before you and your boyfriend got together?

Would you feel jealous?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend's best friend since childhood is a girl named Bri. She is a very attractive girl. She and I have met and talked on many occasions. In high school, our boyfriends both swam so we'd go to meets together to watch. I find her to be a very genuine person.

They both have admitted to me that before I came in the picture, there was a time where they thought about dating, but never did because they decided that it would have been too weird. This doesn't bother me at all. I mean, who can honestly say they've never entertained the idea of dating one of their friends of the other gender for at least two seconds.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 10

• I can't always be the hottest girl.

I wouldn't feel any sort of way at all unless I am insecure.

• I'd give that girl her props. I wouldn't feel jealous because I understand that he has friends and I wouldn't want to overstep any boundaries. It would show insecurity in a person if they were jealous of something trivial like a cute girl friend.

Especially if she was before us then there is definitely no reason for that foolishness.

• I would let him go because ik that he's comparing us in his mind. Ik that females are dirty enough 2 ruin a relationship if they get jealous. He can have her.

• No,because if he has crush on her he would be dating her long time ago since they know each other...

• He has a lot of attractive female friends and it doesn't bother me

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 0