• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, if your man had a girl who was a friend and was very attractive how would you feel?

And let's say they were friends before you and your boyfriend got together?Would you feel jealous?

Most Helpful Opinion

• My boyfriend's best friend since childhood is a girl named Bri. She is a very attractive girl. She and I have met and talked on many occasions. In high school, our boyfriends both swam so we'd go to meets together to watch. I find her to be a very genuine person.They both have admitted to me that before I came in the picture, there was a time where they thought about dating, but never did because they decided that it would have been too weird. This doesn't bother me at all. I mean, who can honestly say they've never entertained the idea of dating one of their friends of the other gender for at least two seconds.

Was this helpful? Yes

Have an opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 10

• I can't always be the hottest girl.I wouldn't feel any sort of way at all unless I am insecure.

• Yes, I would feel jealous and very insecure.

• Why?

• Show Older
    • He could break up with you over anything. but that comes with any relationship

• I know. But this friendship could be a good reason.

• No,because if he has crush on her he would be dating her long time ago since they know each other...

• I'd give that girl her props. I wouldn't feel jealous because I understand that he has friends and I wouldn't want to overstep any boundaries. It would show insecurity in a person if they were jealous of something trivial like a cute girl friend. Especially if she was before us then there is definitely no reason for that foolishness.

• I would let him go because ik that he's comparing us in his mind. Ik that females are dirty enough 2 ruin a relationship if they get jealous. He can have her.

• Definitely not! Take it as a compliment that a) attractive girls want to be his friend = he's an attractive guy, b) he chose you and not her. You're the winner here in my book. The only time you have a reason to be jealous if they are doing rendezvous together without you or he's flirting back in front of you.. then you're allowed to be jealous and speak your mind!

• if she is a friend before me, no jealousy at all but if she is a new friend and she is VERY attractive face and bod hmm I would be slightly worried and slighty jealous.. just slight cause looks is not everything but if I think she is really ahead of me in every aspect I will consider her a threat and that's probably the time I'd get terribly jealous.

• Yes. I would feel very jealous.But I wouldn't say anything about it to him. I would still be nice to her.

• He has a lot of attractive female friends and it doesn't bother me

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook