• Ask
  • myTake

Girls would you let your boyfriend do this towards your friend?

ok so my friend's boyfriend is somewhat jealous of me, she talks to me about almost anything and before I go on yes I do like her, but she doesn't or... Show More

What Girls Said 1

• Well don't get upsed with me please but I need to be honest with you been So so immature First you don't need to fight for no body that is very childish Are you 4?And he is her boyfriend and you are her friend you should act like one You should give her love and support NOT more headaches and dramaYou get it? And telling everyone why they are in problems that doesn't make you a goodfriend that makes youYou knowYou should just be friend and accept that secretly you want her to finish with him and be with you But that will not happend very soon so stop to be upsed or traying to get her attention so bad because you are pulling her apart of you

• how have I created drama, he has been the one who started everything, yes we are friends I get it, this isn't about trying to be with her, its about right and wrong, I'm going to get bashed up because of his insecurities about me talking to her, he has gone as far as demanding to look at every message from me and her. I have tried to avoid the drama. I am confused on how you could allow his actions yet go negative towards me.

• I am sorry if I didn't explain myself properly sorry What I want to say is she is in love with him and she will stand for him always So you have 2 optionsStop talking to her break the friendship or talk to both civilize and let himKnow you don't want to get involve in the drama of their relationship and its better for you to just don't get involve and that the boyfriend can trust you that you don't want anything with her that she is just your friends Hope that help

What Guys Said 1

• Yes the guy has a problem with jealousy but she still chooses to be with him. There's nothing you can do about it. You need to tone down your friendship with her and meet other girls who are not into drama!