• Ask
  • myTake

My friends and family use to make fun of me but now they say my girlfriend isn't good for me?

My friends and my family have made fun of me since the start of my relationship with me and my soon to be fiance. Claiming I'm whipped and she... Show More

Everything they're saying is really pissing me off, I'm debating on not even going over to my families house. Should I even go?

Should I just ignore all of it and play like things are fine?

My girlfriend is upset cause she knows something is up with me but I won't tell her this crap. It'll only cause more trouble

Most Helpful Opinion

• Who cares if people say you're whipped? It sounds like your family just doesn't like her. If you like her, and she makes you happy, then stay with her. If you feel she understands you better than anyone else, that's the most important thing. At the end of the day finding someone who you love, and loves you back doesn't come around very often.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 2

• There is an element of dominance and submission that exists in every relationship. If you're happy with the level of it and it doesn't interfere with your lifestyle then stay with it. Just because the girl is not the one who is being submissive doesn't mean that your "manhood" is at stake. Gender roles have been diminishing over the years as it is. We got male nurses and all that stuff now.Just stay away from those kinds of bars. Things like that are nothing but trouble. Personally, I barely go to bars because of that nonsense.