Why do most of the girls say "Never trust anyone" ?

At some point in time, most of the girls would have said this. "Never trust anyone"I am guy and I have come across many girls - my mom, sister, girl friend, close friend, colleagues. Have heard this from everyone.What makes them tell those words ?Thanks for answering this girls.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think people raised them up to think this way, usuallt it's because those parents have been hurt and don't want their daughter to be hurt too.. and then the daughters pass it on.

What Girls Said 9

• Many people learn -- often the hard way -- that anyone is capable of hurting you. Girls especially are very susceptible to that.

• The people I used to trust led me down. So..

• when you open your self to trusting another person you also open yourself to being hurt, so especially us girls must always be careful

• they only tell you this from experience, someone betrayed their trust. They don't literally mean never trust anyone. Just don't trust everyone.

• Well actually I hear more guys say don't trust anyone than women. But I would say because women are very easily taken advantage of when they are vulnerable and naive so typically at a young age. Generally there is some kind of even in our adolescents that just makes us not trust anyone. Like a boyfriend cheating on us or hurting us, our parents betraying us in some way. Basically any emotional, verbal or physical abuse. Of course men experience this too but I think it happens to them when they are older and know better and are more capable of handling the situation.

• Because everyone has their own special interest in mind which is why you can't trust anyone. But that's not always true yet hard to believe once everyone you run into is a dill hole.

• Because majority of people who want your trust have an agenda, usually to exploit you for their personal gain. There are some trustworthy people, but not many

• I'm the opposite, actually...I'm too trusting of people.

• Trust is a pretty precious thing. When you trust someone, you're opening yourself up to them and you're giving them a lot of power - power to hurt you, betray you, negatively affect your life, destroy your friendships/relationships. I think trust is a beautiful thing, but the concept behind what they're saying is that if you never trust anyone, you can't give anyone the opportunity to abuse it and hurt you.

What Guys Said 3