Why don't friends answer my questions?

I've made a lot of "friends" here on GAG, talking to them all the time in chat or messages, and so on.

I've noticed though, when I post questions, even FEATURE my questions, those closest to me NEVER answer them. I'm not mad or anything, but I just find it interesting and a bit strange.

Also, sometimes they'll answer the same questions I've answered, and they comment on everyone else's answers but never mine. Isn't that kinda weird? Anyone else notice this about their friends? Do you answer your friend's stuff? If you don't, why not?

I am talking about questions I don't post anonymously, obviously.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I have been here for only a short time, so I only have few friends at the moment and I have only asked one question to date and out of my friends only one has answered it, but that was because most of my friends I hadn't "met" yet in here and the one who answered it, became friends with me during a conversation on the comments of said question. As for do I answer my friends questions, I have yet to have the chance, as I usually answer whatever questions are in the Recent area, so if a friends question pops up in there, of course I'll answer it just like every question I decide to answer, but I don't actively seek out my friends questions.