• Ask
  • myTake

Why don't friends answer my questions?

I've made a lot of "friends" here on GAG, talking to them all the time in chat or messages, and so on. I've noticed though, when I post questions,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well I have been here for only a short time, so I only have few friends at the moment and I have only asked one question to date and out of my friends only one has answered it, but that was because most of my friends I hadn't "met" yet in here and the one who answered it, became friends with me during a conversation on the comments of said question. As for do I answer my friends questions, I have yet to have the chance, as I usually answer whatever questions are in the Recent area, so if a friends question pops up in there, of course I'll answer it just like every question I decide to answer, but I don't actively seek out my friends questions.

What Guys Said 4

• i post in my friends stuff, but I don't go actively looking for things they post. I answer the questions that seem interesting to me, and comment on the comments that seem interesting too.

• Perhaps the kind of answer is that some people give to questions exposes a different side of them then they show you when they chat with you that you might not like what they say.

• How about if the question doesn't really pertain to me... just random questions about funny stuff.

• do you ask interesting questions?

• I don't know how to answer that lolThey're interesting to me, and the people that answer them. Haha

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!