• Ask
  • myTake

She thinks I still like her. How can I make things not awkward?

I'm a college freshman. I met this girl a few months ago and we started making out within a few days of meeting each other. But I eventually got friend zoned somehow and I still liked her. The way I got her to like me in the first place was by playing guitar/singing in front of her cause I'm pretty good. I invited her to open mic 3 weeks ago and she came with her friend. I played pretty well as usual but it didn't really work but as I knew she would ask me why I didn't play the Red Hot Chili Peppers song I was working on. At the time I was still into her and I could tell she wasn't. So I was kind of trying to flirt with her a little bit over the night and it didn't work that well. I told her she could come to my dorm room (same building as her) and she never showed up. I just want to be friends with her now cause she likes me as a person but not that way. How can I make it not awkward?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just be normal...it'll be awkward if you make it awkward

• This. And if the QA still doesn't understand.. You control the outcome, if you go in suspecting there is hurt feelings and you are focusing on that, then it will be awkward. But if you go in expecting to have fun as friends and that everything is okay - it should be alright. There are people who hold grudges, but if she holds grudges, well.. you really can't do anything.

• Exactly.

What Girls Said 3

• maybe you still do.

• What's to do? You run into her say hi. I don't understand...what's to do? Be yourself, life goes on, forget about it. Be acquaintances. *shrug*

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!