What do you normally chat with your friends on GAG about?

Just wondering because I see that some users have so many pages of friends.Haha.

Thanks.

*most users have so many pages of friends.*

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I used to add friends left and right and just talk to everyone about anything. Was fun, don't bother anymore. I've got like 2-3 people I talk to regularly, and we just talk about everything, literally lol. The rest just sit in my friends list, I haven't bothered cleaning it up.

I've become pretty busy outside of gag, I can answer questions during breaks, but I don't chat; it takes away too much from my concentration.

What Guys Said 4

• I am game to discuss just about anything...preferably not religion or politics...(:(:(:

• why did you switch to anonymous?

• thanks...

and as far as my answer goes, I talk to them about none of your business

• Ok,not anonymous anymore.

• the answerer is one, not you

• Show Older
  • Most of them it's bare minimal communications.

There are a handful that I chat with often, and it's a whole range of topics. Life, work, politics, new events, relationships, sexuality.

• Haha, wo zhi dao shi ni, wo peng you! :P

• i don't chat either

Only chatted once and that's cus someone wanted to tell me they didn't like my answer

What Girls Said 2

• College, friends on real life, the country where I live or their country,dating and sometimes society's problems.

• I don't chat on here.

• +1 to GaG1989 on your answer u've given above only because of your this comment ;-)

• this is what we call a "bitch"

• Yes,I know. :D