She friend zoned me but acting like a girlfriend?

I would say she friend zoned me because she sometimes call me 'friend" and she tells me about the guys she likes like "Omg, blahblah asked me out \:D/" especially her ex.

And I'm fine with it, what pisses me off is she send me mixed signals. It's like she thinks she can play with my mind. like sometimes she'd say "I'm thinking of you jk" and she always want to talk on the phone which is fine but sometimes I get irritated because she gets mad when I'm silent she'll say "It's like you don't even want to talk to me blah blah if you want to sleep go ahead" and when I say okay, goodnight. she'd be like "Damn :(" We always fall asleep on the phone, she doesn't want to hang up I find that cute but it doesn't make sense Because I might get attached to it and well she won't. Plus she have so many friends, and guys who like her that would want to talk to her all night. She get really pissed when I reply convo ender. We fight like a couple. I appreciate how she apologizes first, how from the moment she wake up she'd call me and ask for truce. One night we were on a three way convo with our friend and she started teasing us and we were both silent.

Am I missing out something here? Some friends told me "She didn't friend zoned you, you didn't ask her out" Some said "She's just clingy and needs someone to talk to"

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she likes you but is afraid to say it because she isn't sure if you like her too. That friend on the call with you (in the three way) might know that she has a crush on you and started teasing you both because she wanted your feedback or something.

If you like this girl then I think you should just continue to play along with her little games...New Years Eve is coming up, ask her to come with you to a party so that you can kiss her at midnight. If she kisses back - she likes you...if she doesn't and slaps you instead..apologize and tell her not to think anything of it and blame it on the alcohol.

Also, just because she talks to you about other guys does not mean she isn't interested in you. She might just want to seem more desirable in your eyes. It's so obvious that she is attached to you make sure if you go in to kiss her NYE you use your best technique...slow, soft and sweet. Kiss her breathless.

I don't think she's clingy, she just enjoys your company and has turned you into her best friend. Which girl doesn't want to fall in love with their best friend?