She friend zoned me but acting like a girlfriend?

I would say she friend zoned me because she sometimes call me 'friend" and she tells me about the guys she likes like "Omg, blahblah asked me out \:D/" especially her ex.And I'm fine with it, what pisses me off is she send me mixed signals. It's like she thinks she can play with my mind. like sometimes she'd say "I'm thinking of you jk" and she always want to talk on the phone which is fine but sometimes I get irritated because she gets mad when I'm silent she'll say "It's like you don't even want to talk to me blah blah if you want to sleep go ahead" and when I say okay, goodnight. she'd be like "Damn :(" We always fall asleep on the phone, she doesn't want to hang up I find that cute but it doesn't make sense Because I might get attached to it and well she won't. Plus she have so many friends, and guys who like her that would want to talk to her all night. She get really pissed when I reply convo ender. We fight like a couple. I appreciate how she apologizes first, how from the moment she wake up she'd call me and ask for truce. One night we were on a three way convo with our friend and she started teasing us and we were both silent.Am I missing out something here? Some friends told me "She didn't friend zoned you, you didn't ask her out" Some said "She's just clingy and needs someone to talk to"

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think she likes you but is afraid to say it because she isn't sure if you like her too. That friend on the call with you (in the three way) might know that she has a crush on you and started teasing you both because she wanted your feedback or something. If you like this girl then I think you should just continue to play along with her little games...New Years Eve is coming up, ask her to come with you to a party so that you can kiss her at midnight. If she kisses back - she likes you...if she doesn't and slaps you instead..apologize and tell her not to think anything of it and blame it on the alcohol. Also, just because she talks to you about other guys does not mean she isn't interested in you. She might just want to seem more desirable in your eyes. It's so obvious that she is attached to you already...so make sure if you go in to kiss her NYE you use your best technique...slow, soft and sweet. Kiss her breathless. I don't think she's clingy, she just enjoys your company and has turned you into her best friend. Which girl doesn't want to fall in love with their best friend?

What Girls Said 6

• Mixed signals means to give her space. How much? At least a month.

• i think she likes your attention, she's clingy and yes needs someone to talk to. be careful with girls like this because what she says will be genuine at times because you are friends, but the feeling of having someone there is more important to her, than u, yourself as an individual. since she is single, she can do what she pleases until you change the flirty friend relationship.

• She might just be clingy, but she might just see you as her friend. Maybe she just wants to be you friend and doesn't really think much of the things that she do. She might not realize that some of these things are making you feel different for her or that it is confusing you. She might think of it as completely normal to talk with a friend like that or call a friend like that.Maybe you should talk to her about it. Tell her how you feel about her behavior . Communication is key for both friendships and relationships - and anything in between!

• She might just be calling you her "friend" because you two haven't defined your relationship yet. Things are confusing because the two of you aren't communicating. You're just making assumptions. She's not playing "mind games" with you.Tell her how you feel about her, and ask if she feels the same way. Just ask HER instead of strangers on the internet who don't personally know either of you. It's really that simple.

• She hasn't friend zoned you. You got a chance to be with her in the future, but right now she is playing with your feelings. She wants you to want her. So she flirts and does everything to make you fall for her. The best you can do is to ignore her a little. She will get the point that you don't like getting played, and start seeing other girls. This will make her small jealous in the long run. . She will come back to you.

• I agree that if you didn't ask her out and give her the chance to tell you yes/no, then she hasn't "friend zoned" you. Calling someone a friend is a good thing, and it's possible that she talks about other guys to try to make you show some sign of jealousy, which would mean you like her (obviously it's an immature thing for her to do but that's besides the point).You could relieve a lot of confusion and wondering by simply asking HER what's going on here.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!