• Ask
  • myTake

Friendship boundaries?

Hello there,I have a guy friend who has a girlfriend. We talk/email every day. It's nothing special. He says he adores me for the things I do and he supports me and truly cares about me.We also make plans, just the two of us, so we see each other at least once a week. When we are alone he is really sweet. We share a lot of secrets, some of them are a little inappropriate for me to know, I guess. He touches me a lot and we always lie/sit/stand close together. My question is: are there any boundaries in male female friendships? or is this more?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• there are definitely boundaries because think of how you would feel if your boyfriend was doing that with another girl. When one is in a relationship they have to make sacrifices and being cozy with another girl, no matter how long they've known each other or how close they are, is one of them. You guys can still be friends and tell each other stuff but should limit the physical contact.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0