What things about a girl's personality put you off?

I use to have a lot of guys friend when I was in elementary school, but since middle school that changed. Some guys even told me "ugly" to my face then and didn't want to be friends, but I still had a few. Fast forward to last semester in college and I can count on one hand how many guy friends I have but I have a lot of girlfriends. I use to be shy even with making girlfriends but now I'm not b.c. I pushed myself not to be so shy. However, with guys that I just want to be friends with even though I'm not shy with them just myself after a few months they start acting weird and stop talking to me.

I'm average looking and 20 lbs overweight but that's not a reason. What about my personality is making them not want to be my friend. Since you guys don't know me I ask what about a girl's personality give specific examples if possible, persuade you to stop talking to the girl/ignore her texts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you a complainer? That story you said you told your guy friend in one of the comments sounds like you were complaining. I'm pretty sure guys and girls alike hate when people complain, but girls tolerate it more because we use each other to complain to, essentially. Guys get annoyed by that and if you complain too much they'll start to back off. Guys like girls who are happy and who they can have fun with. That's just my two cents.