• Ask
  • myTake

Anyone know any good 100 % free social network sites?

Besides Facebook and Meetme, does anyone know of any good social network sites? I'm mainly looking 4 just "friendship" Don't have many friends, and I would actually like 2 make some new friends to hang out with, preferably some "pool partners" Also social network sites for dating, but preferably friendship sites!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Try yes/no/maybe for a free dating/friendship site, I have not used this, but as far as I am aware, its the only freebee out there, all you need to do is rate a few as yes/no/maybe, and you can access the site for free, as in message full paying members and free mambers,x

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 3

• There is "Interpals", don't know if that's such a social network site, but I met some nice people there.

• Twitter is nice

• meetup ...im not sure what locations it is available to, but I've found it fantastic, a really good way to meet people