Girls, have you ever been lifted by stronger friend (female) and how did you feel?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I pick people up all the time, never been picked up by a girl though. When guys pick me up it's nothing special, if anything just an acknowledgement of strength. When I pick guy up they throw a hissy and get all excited since no one expects me to be able to haha.

• In that respect I would adore you. I want to be picked up so badly, it just doesn't happen...

What Girls Said 14

• Like I was being lifted...

• haha yes only when I was younger... I was always the strongest of my friends... and the most competitive, if I wanted I could lift them over my shoulders, they could only get me a few inches off the ground.. ha ha good memories..

• Yes, it felt terrible...I felt harassed lol

• no. I'm usually the one doing the lifting lol

• Yes, all the time. I hate it. I'm short (er) so people pick me up all the time-it feels just like anyone else picking you up. hahah

• Possibly I don't remember. I am sure I have been at one point since I have a few large strong female friends who like to show their strength. If I have been it was pretty unmemorable so I guess it felt like nothing.

• No,not yet.I'm tall...so no one wants to lift me.Its kind of difficult to even get piggy back rides.

• Yes I have, quite a number of times. Nothing very special to it! If anything I would be a bit worried that I might be slightly to heavy and she would hurt herself :O.

• Yes. It felt like being picked up. Are you sexually aroused by this in some way? That's a new one.

• Yeah, I have. It felt normal I guess. Like being picked up. I'm scared of heights so whenever I stood on a bench or a table in high school, someone always felt the need to pick me up just to scare me.

• haha I have always been the thinnest in my grp and lifeted all the time...i actually like it :) its fun :)

• This question is pointless

• This is pretty strange, but only because it seems like there's no reason you're asking it..

I've been lifted by males and females, and it feels the same. Piggy back rides or held in front.

It didn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy, if that's what you mean by "how did you feel?"

It's just being picked up..

• What kind of question is this?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!