What Should I Do With Him?

I'm sixteen and have been dating a guy for two years now. We've been through a lot. He cheated on me twice with the same chick, and he has a severe,... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

  • look, you have three options on this:

    1) Talk to your parents about it, and I'm sure they will have a conversation with that punk.

    2) Brake up with him and promice on his face that you won't speak to him again until he sees a doctor, since he's too agrecive (it's a normal behavior when your own family treats you like sh*t and I know that for own experience) to have any kind of relationship, friends included (probably they think that what he does it's funny)

    3) Continue as you are and I guaranty you that he will beat you up to death and still say "I promice I won't do it again" (He can accomplish since you're death by then...)

    Since you are sixteen, probably you're at the same school as this guy... If you decide to hide this from your family (it's hard to talk about it, I know), I promisse you that you will feel his anger at the school if he catches you alone. This is like dealing with a bully... Beat him up, or die trying

    Get some big friends to help you out, and I'm not saying to beat you Boyfriend out. Speak normally with them about your problem (You may love him, but you feel fear near him) and I'm sure they will be suportive enough to help you out on this, and trust me, not even a bully is tough enough to stand up against a wall of muscles (some of them are, but the result if kinda obvious).

    Since you have only sixteen, you will have some trouble finding help, since you can even be pushed towards that guy again by your own "friends"... The best thing to do is to talk to your mother and father about this. If you have a brother or sister, talk to them as well.

    It's best for you, but the call is yours... Whatever you decide now, it's for your own bad or good... And I really know what making a bad decision feels like... I really do