What Should I Do With Him?

I'm sixteen and have been dating a guy for two years now. We've been through a lot. He cheated on me twice with the same chick, and he has a severe, anger problem. He has a tough time at home, but he decides to take it out on me; whenever I say something that he disagrees with during an arugment he would start grabbing me by the wrists and yelling in my face. He's also shoved me a couple times before. He always promises he would do better, and begs me to not break up with him (crying included) and he'll stay the same or get worse. He's possessive too, so when I hang out with him and his friends, he tries to hide me or treats me like sh*t to seem cool in front of his friends. It seems like things are always great when it's just the two of us, having fun. I love him to death but, how much more can I take? I've done so much for him, but it's like he doesn't even care anymore. What are your opinions on this? What do you think I should do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• look, you have three options on this:

1) Talk to your parents about it, and I'm sure they will have a conversation with that punk.

2) Brake up with him and promice on his face that you won't speak to him again until he sees a doctor, since he's too agrecive (it's a normal behavior when your own family treats you like sh*t and I know that for own experience) to have any kind of relationship, friends included (probably they think that what he does it's funny)

3) Continue as you are and I guaranty you that he will beat you up to death and still say "I promice I won't do it again" (He can accomplish since you're death by then...)

Since you are sixteen, probably you're at the same school as this guy... If you decide to hide this from your family (it's hard to talk about it, I know), I promisse you that you will feel his anger at the school if he catches you alone. This is like dealing with a bully... Beat him up, or die trying

Get some big friends to help you out, and I'm not saying to beat you Boyfriend out. Speak normally with them about your problem (You may love him, but you feel fear near him) and I'm sure they will be suportive enough to help you out on this, and trust me, not even a bully is tough enough to stand up against a wall of muscles (some of them are, but the result if kinda obvious).

Since you have only sixteen, you will have some trouble finding help, since you can even be pushed towards that guy again by your own "friends"... The best thing to do is to talk to your mother and father about this. If you have a brother or sister, talk to them as well.

It's best for you, but the call is yours... Whatever you decide now, it's for your own bad or good... And I really know what making a bad decision feels like... I really do

What Guys Said 4

• Leave him, not to offense you this guy is a abuser,cheater, clingy,liar not a man of his words. just to avoid future drama which would be bad for u, you sed you tried changing him but to no avail.

• Anything short of breaking up would be a HUGE mistake.

• Leave him, please!

• I think you should break up with him and find a new boy that actually respects you. You're young and this isn't the type of relationship that you want to define future love and relationships for you in general. It is past due that you move on. There can be no room for frequent emotional or physical abuse in a relationship from either a guy or a girl.

What Girls Said 2

• he's not treating you right. you should never get into physical fights and he shouldn't be putting you down in front of other people.. its not worth it, especially because you're young. maybe in a few years he'll mature up a little and he'll be a better person and you guys can try again.. but right now this is something you should walk away from. just please be careful.. I don't know what's going to happen and I don't want you to get hurt because you broke up with him.

• I said maybe lol.

• that's unlikely to happen if he doesn't want to.

• Sounds like a headache. You don't need that in your life.