What should I do in this instance?

my friend recorded me saying I like this guy and she showed him the recoding. I've been avoiding him for like a week and he tried to tell me something last Friday, but I just ran away. Should I confront him?

ps my friend says he likes me.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• How long and how far can you run ? according to my calculation you have two options: to run until June. Or talk to him with a big chance that he likes you too and is just trying to tell you.

Just listen to what he has to say. ^^

• I am guessing and hoping that the discussion went well ^^, did it ?

What Guys Said 7

• 1. You shouldn't have run away in the 1st place, but guess anyone (atleast most) in your place would have done the same.

2. Next time he's around don't run and don't confront either - watch what he does then let's talk ;)

• Ah high school, LOL.

If he's trying to talk to you he probably likes you, it's high school so don't get crazy expectations of it lasting very long.

• She did you a favor. Now he knows you like him. Go find out if he likes you back.

• Why are you avoiding him? Honestly, what's the big deal?

Talk to him! For Pete's sake...

• It should be obvious to confront him if you like him. Friends wouldn't lie about that, so talk to him. Your friend did you a favor by hooking you up

• Wait till you are old enough to date. Sorry but you seem to have the maturity of a 12 year old.

• yes!

• One girl did this exact thing to me and she deleted me off Facebook. I tried adding her once and she ignored it so I didn't even bother with her after that. If you really like this person then confront them before they get the wrong idea.

What Girls Said 1

• I knew it would say Under 18 after reading the text.

• haters gonna hate I guess. :p