Just being friendly?

So I was out at a club with some girlfriends and a few of my coworkers joined, this coworker of mine made a point of talking to me the whole night, he kept putting his hands on my waist, sometimes pulling me gently closer to him, sometimes just placing his hand there It was loud in the club so every time we spoke we had to lean in, but felt like he was a bit closer than necessary, practically cheek to cheek, he told me that I was his favorite person at work, bought all my drinks etc... When we got home we text for a bit then the next day he asked when I was out next and we just chatted for a while, we get on really well, I'm unsure whether this is intended as friendly or flirty?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• He's just being friendly, until he makes a "move"...

• Okay I won't think anything of it, I definitely felt some sexual tension but maybe it was one sided and alcohol fueled :)

• I think people like to try and find "more" because they want it to be "more"...people are only being friendly, unless they're making a move...you're just anticipating the "move"

What Girls Said 1

• Guys and girls we can't help to flirt. Even if we don't mean it. Unless he goes for a kiss or straight up tells you what he wants I would say is just regular guy girl interaction.