Help! My best friend is in love with my cousin.

ok... my best friend is, like, totally in love with my cousin...but she won't tell him anything, she won't even try to drop hints. Instead, she's been begging me to tell hi all kinds of stuff, like his "cuteness", and that she likes his gothness.

Honestly, I don't feel comfortable doing this because, well, he's my COUSIN. I see him every day. but, my best friend is VERY emotional and gothic, so question i, How do I tell her that I don't want to tell him anything like that and that she should just do it herself or find someone else to do it?

Answers,please

ok

new problem

i just found out my cousin has a gf

so...yeah...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell her you aren't comfortable doing that for her. It's that simple.

• Well she can try for him all she wants, but you don't have to help.

• Well.... I tried tellin her that

and she DID ask for specifics

but she won't listen t anythig I say

so I don't really know what to do now.....besides just not doin that anymore

• That doesn't really change the situation. You aren't comfortable being cupid for her, and that's all you need to say (unless she asks for specifics)

What Girls Said 1

• maybe you should try to hook them, get them to go to a party together or dinner together so they can chill together and talk to each other