Should I send her a friend request on Facebook again?

At the start she was my friend on Facebook and then somehow she got deleted and I then sent her a friend request but I didn't get a positive answer. should I send her another friend request what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not! I know this from experience. I have deleted a guy and he keep friend requesting me and messaging me it was creepy! You obviously aren't as extreme but if she deletes you that means she didn't just want to ignore you on Facebook she just didn't even want to deal with you. There are very few cases where people actually deleted by accident and even if that happened she would have friend requested you or at least accepted your friend request. Stop wasting your time on her, she will just be less interested and maybe creeped out. Just let her go and find someone who appreciates you.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 18

• Nope, don't do that. If you already tried it once and it didn't work then don't do it again. You'll look clingy and even obsessive.

• If someone doesn't wanna be your friend, stop trying

• No. If she didn't accept the first time she's not going to now.

If you used to be friends she may have deleted you.

• She got deleted? You removed her or she removed you? Whoever did that,my suggestion is no, don't send her again.It will make you look clingy and wierdo.

• No. Don't.

More from Girls
13

What Guys Said 4

• No. Leave her alone. There's no 'somehow' on FB.

• If she's the one who removed you, then don't send any more requests.

• I really think you should NOT.

• Send it again.