My boyfriend doesn't offer any kind of help to me and expects me to do everything alone

So me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years. He's sweet and has been there for me through all my trials. But when it comes to money he expects me to pay for everything. He claims he never has money when he's with me but when he has his friends over he spends over $60 dollars on them and has never spent a dime on me. I'm not asking for a lot, maybe just once in a while a movie or some flowers would be nice. He says he would love to spoil me but can't afford it but can afford new shoes, pants and shirts and food for his friends. Its annoying and I've explained it to him and he tells me he's sorry he doesn't have money like me. I barely have money sometimes but I order food and I can't go without getting him something because he never has money on him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, he is abusing you. Not mentally or physically but taking advantage of you! WAKE UP! Honestly, he is a good-for-nothing. He is flaunting all of his new clothes in front of you while he claims to be poor? What do you see in this guy? Do you see a future of paying for everything all the while he buys new things? If you accept this lifestyle then more power to you but it doesn't look so good.

Answer mine! :D