Men, what are some of the differences between male and female friends?

Ok so say you have both a male and female best friend, do you treat or behave the same with both of them?Do you treat them different?Will you tell both of them the same personal things?Do you ever develop a crush on the female and act different, if so how?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• - I treat them different. Nowhere near as explicit, overall.- I UNFORTUNATELY always develop a crush.- She unfortunately develops a crush 80-90% of the time.- I act different in the sense that I'll no longer give her advice on how to get other guys (lol).- I share my more vulnerable side with female friends.

• Thanks for BA. :)

What Guys Said 5

• I think I treat my close male and female friends the same. I tend to say more personal things with my female friends because I find women easier to talk to. Conversation subjects seem to differ. I talk about relationships more often with women and less personal topics (work, career, hobbies, etc,) with men. It's been a long time since I developed a crush on a female friend. That one worked out well because the feeling was mutual.

• Easier to bang my female friends

• No.Yes.No. I tend to friend-zone my female friends pretty quickly.

• Same in some ways, different in others. There are things I will generally discuss only with men, that women would either not understand, would be judgmental about or offended by.There are also things I would be more likely to discuss with a woman than a man.My sense of humor would be different with the guys than with a woman. Not always or to the same degree, but women are typically more easily offended. A guy cannot let his guard down entirely with a woman, like he can with a guy. There is a certain chemistry between men that is just not possible between a guy and a female friend.Yes, it is very possible to develop a crush on a female friend.

• Female friends are the worst. They are the most selfish and shallowest people ever. I promise myself I would never and will never be friends with another "cockroach"

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!