• Ask
  • myTake

Men, what are some of the differences between male and female friends?

Ok so say you have both a male and female best friend, do you treat or behave the same with both of them? Do you treat them different? Will you... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• - I treat them different. Nowhere near as explicit, overall.- I UNFORTUNATELY always develop a crush.- She unfortunately develops a crush 80-90% of the time.- I act different in the sense that I'll no longer give her advice on how to get other guys (lol).- I share my more vulnerable side with female friends.

• Thanks for BA. :)

What Guys Said 6

• I think I treat my close male and female friends the same. I tend to say more personal things with my female friends because I find women easier to talk to. Conversation subjects seem to differ. I talk about relationships more often with women and less personal topics (work, career, hobbies, etc,) with men. It's been a long time since I developed a crush on a female friend. That one worked out well because the feeling was mutual.

• Easier to bang my female friends

• No.Yes.No. I tend to friend-zone my female friends pretty quickly.

• Same in some ways, different in others. There are things I will generally discuss only with men, that women would either not understand, would be judgmental about or offended by.There are also things I would be more likely to discuss with a woman than a man.My sense of humor would be different with the guys than with a woman. Not always or to the same degree, but women are typically more easily offended. A guy cannot let his guard down entirely with a woman, like he can with a guy. There is a certain chemistry between men that is just not possible between a guy and a female friend.Yes, it is very possible to develop a crush on a female friend.

• Female friends are the worst. They are the most selfish and shallowest people ever. I promise myself I would never and will never be friends with another "cockroach"

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!